Join us to find out about:
Novel online-offline hybrid experiences for the future fast-food restaurant – Burger King is seeking to utilise design to enhance the guest experience while integrating the digital elements, and providing for authentic human connections through innovative hybrid experiences and new workflows without compromising on food quality. Click here for more details on their challenge statement.
This session is suitable for:
- Designers who are keen to work with hospitality services
- Communication design professionals
- Overview of the Good Design Research (GDR) Initiative (5 mins)
- Designing the future fast-food dining experience – Burger King (25 mins)
- Q&A with Burger King (15 mins)
- Closing (5 mins)
To find out more, please visit
This event is presented by the DesignSingapore Council in partnership with Burger King Singapore, and supported by the National Design Centre.
This event is also part of the National Design Centre’s “A Future by Design” programme line-up for December 2020.
Name: Industry Development Office