Join our speakers from National Environment Agency (NEA) to find out more about Singapore’s inaugural Zero Waste Masterplan, and also to find out more about collaboration opportunities with Nextevo in transforming agriculture byproducts into applications to promote sustainable designs in Singapore!
This session is suitable for:
- Designers who are keen to work with sustainable materials;
- Professionals in the fields of sustainability promotion or Individuals who are simply passionate about sustainability and environment preservation.
- Overview of the Good Design Research Initiative
- Singapore’s Zero Waste Masterplan
- Nextevo’s Sustainability Journey & Collaboration Opportunities
- Q&A with NextEvo and NEA
Event ends at 5.15pm.
To find out more, please visit
Organised by DesignSingapore Council and supported by the National Environment Agency and Nextevo.
Name: Industry Development Office