Creating a Better Future by Design – In Conversation with Design Changemakers features 5 jurors from the P*DA 2020 Jury Panel.
As 2020 comes to a close, we reflect on the changes that the past year has brought, and how this has affected the role of design and designers in the new normal. How can designers contribute to these conversations of change, and how can design create a better future, raise the quality of life and enable economic transformation?
Come hear from our design changemakers from various disciplines and backgrounds and be inspired from their work in driving change through human-centered design. Dialogue with them and see how you can create a better future by design.
- Mr Dick Powell - Chairman of D&AD, Co-founder and Chairman of Seymourpowell (UK)
- Mr Chan Soo Khian - Founding Principal & Design Director of SCDA Architects (SG)
- Ms Lekshmy Paraneswaran - Co-founder of The Care Lab (ES)
- Mr Welby Altidor - Group Chief Creative Officer of Cityneon Holdings (SG)
- Ms Melissa Kwee - CEO of National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (SG)
Presented by the DesignSingapore Council and supported by the National Design Centre.
This event is part of the National Design Centre's "A Future by Design" programme line-up for December 2020.