Inclusive design leverages on digital technology to improve lives by making products and processes accessible and safe for everyone.
Join us to find out about conversational and educational technologies designed to empower inclusive everyday living such as:
- ALEF – A technology which enables voice-controlled capabilities.
- IGAINS - A learning and gamification tool designed for students with disabilities.
This session is suitable for:
- Designers and product managers who are keen to connect with technology partners to build inclusive products.
- Organisations who are keen to understand the applications and potential of inclusive technologies.
- Mr Francis Tan, Chief Executive Officer, Trampolene Limited
- Mr Ianton Tan, Chief Executive Officer, MoWin Digital
The webinar will run from 4pm to 5:15pm.
This event is part of the National Design Centre’s “Singapore: Our Home” programme line-up for August-September 2020. Organised by DesignSingapore Council and supported by the National Design Centre.