As producers of original and creative works, design firms need to have strong foundational intellectual property (IP) knowledge in order to better protect their IP rights. To support you in your IP journey, the DesignSingapore Council has put together a three-part infographic series that will take you through the IP process step by step, and develop your capabilities and skillsets. Here’s part 2.
Picture credit: Lanzavecchia + Wai
Outline of the Series
- What IP is in your design?
- Why IP protection is important
- How to register
- When to File?
Part 2 : How to Expand Your Business with IP
- 4 Ways to monetise your IP
- Choosing the right business model
- Using IP and other intangible assets overseas
- Monitor infringement
- Enforce your IP rights
Download attachment for the high-res image.