How do I apply?
Click here to find out more about the eligibility criteria, supported courses, and to submit your application via the SFSA online portal.
*Note: There may be changes to the criteria. Please click here to check for updates.
The application will take about 15 to 20 minutes and you will be required to upload the following documents in the PDF format:
1. Resume/Curriculum Vitae;
2. Copy of highest qualifications received (i.e certificates, transcripts and portfolio, if any);
3. Copy of proof of application and/or enrolment from the institution/training provider (indicating the start and end dates of the course);
4. Information on course(s) of study, including:
5. Copy of proof of payment for the course(s) of study (if any);
6. Details of any grants, subsidies, awards, scholarships and/or sponsorships, including the source of funding, the amounts received and the relevant documentation on funding approval as evidence (if any);
7. A short write-up to demonstrate your commitment to deepening of skills in the design sector and how the course(s) are relevant to the needs of the design sector (to be completed in the online application portal); and
8. Employer's nomination/referral letter/testimonial (if applicable).