Strong network of knowledge partners
As part of the GDR initiative, you will have access to our strong network of knowledge partners who will be able to help develop your design impact projects through:
- Meeting experts in the fields of technology, systems and processes, and identity and culture
- Learning about latest innovations, concepts and tools available to designers
- Gaining deeper understanding of global issues, challenges and opportunities
- Exchanging ideas and forming partnerships within a network of impact-driven clients and designers
Strengthen your Good Design Research projects with our resource partners
If you’re ready to work on a design challenge but need some extra help in developing your proof of concept, here is a resource listing of latest innovations, concepts and tools that you can tap on.
Seeking Knowledge Partners
The Good Design Research programme is also seeking knowledge partners in our efforts to equip designers with knowledge, skills, networks and resources.
Examples of knowledge partner profiles could include:
- A potential client/investor looking for innovative solutions or are keen to engage with designers who are driven by design impact
- A bold material or digital technology innovator seeking partners to design for new applications
- A traditional cultural and heritage practitioner seeking to work with designers to modernise craft
- A first-mover of new systems and/or processes
- An advocate of social cohesion and inclusivity who would like to inspire designers with new ideas
If you are keen to engage with the Singapore's design community and would like to be connected as a knowledge partner, please reach out to us at email@example.com.