Watch the session recording below now!
As dark as a crisis can get, it ultimately opens up avenues for people-centric enhancements if an approach of reflexivity, empathy and collaboration can be taken on.
Dive into the possibilities for positive, hopeful change by hearing from industry leaders on how they have transformed moments of adversity into opportunities for meaningful engagement with and empowerment of employees. Learn about design solutions at the workplace that help facilitate stronger bonds and a spirit of collaboration between coworkers.
- 4PM- 4.10PM: Introduction
- 4.10PM – 4.50PM: Moderated Discussion
- 4.50PM – 5.00PM: Q&A
About the Speakers
- Sherwin Siregar, Senior Vice President & Head, Distribution Business, Prudential
- Andy G Schmidt, CEO, 6iCommunication
- Marc Shamma’a, Joint Lead Workplace Strategy, Consulting APAC Region, JLL
About the Moderator
- Angelina Dass, Workplace Change and Communications Consultant, Paperspace Asia
This webinar is organised by Paperspace Asia in conjunction with the ongoing exhibition The Office, Disrupted, and supported by the DesignSingapore Council.
This event is part of the National Design Centre’s “Casting Hope” programme line-up for April-May 2021.