This introductory scheme gives SMEs an overview to the practice of improving customer experiences by better understanding how their customers interact with their products, services and processes.
Who is this for
SMEs interested to:
- understand current customers better;
- identify customers’ high and low moments while interacting with them; and
- determine areas of improvement to improve customer experience
To enable SMEs to:
- better understand customer journeys; and
- experience customer-centric approach to identifying growth and improvement opportunities
Depending on scope of project, design consultant will:
- conduct customer research e.g. through user interviews and observations;
- provide overview of customers’ interactions with SME’s products and services;
- provide overview of current service blueprint;
- identify areas for improvement to achieve desired customer experience
Note: For SMEs that wish to develop a comprehensive roadmap for business improvement, please refer to the Design for Business: Frame and Scope scheme.
Companies must be:
- registered and operating in Singapore;
- have minimum 30% local shareholding; and
- company’s group annual sales turnover not more than S$100 million; or
- company’s group employment size not more than 200 workers
Eligible companies can also tap into the SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) to further defray costs.
Additionally, the DesignSingapore Council (Dsg) is a partner under the Singapore Business Federation’s (SBF) Rising in Support of Enterprises (RISE) Programme. The RISE Programme was established by SBF to help businesses transform and emerge stronger through COVID-19 challenges.
Dsg’s User Journey Mapping and Frame & Scope (Stage #1 and Stage #2 – ie. Discover and Prioritise phase) are qualified as Business Growth activities. Eligible SBF members who have attended these qualifying activities may apply to SBF for a one-time support of up to $500 to offset the costs of participation.
This programme is in collaboration with:
How to apply
Interested SMEs should contact their Enterprise Singapore Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.