From game designers to graphic designers, to publishers and even manufacturers, the local board game design scene is bustling with activity and we would love to share this with you guys!
Join us as we explore game design through different perspectives and expertise, and delve deeper into the following areas:
- How designers start their ideation process
- How to recognize failures and go on from there
- When and how to use gamification
- Ms Yasmine Khater, Co-Founder of Bye Bye Virus
- Mr Xeo Lye, Co-Founder of Capital Gains Studio and Mercat Games
- Ms Lilian Lee, Founder and Creator of Say What?
Local Design: Board Games is an accompanying webinar to the ongoing exhibition National Vending Gallery: Topic No. 1 Cardboard.
Presented by WhatisDesign, in collaboration with National Vending Gallery and DesignSingapore Council. Supported by the National Design Centre.
This event is part of the National Design Centre’s “Singapore: Our Home” programme line-up for August-September 2020.